| War Cry|
Class: Barbarian (Diablo III)
Required Level: 22
Skill Category: Tactics
Active / Passive
Generate: 20 Fury
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Unleashes a rallying cry to increase Armor for the Barbarian and all allies within 100 yards by 20% for 120 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Can be cast on the move; Does not interrupt casting
Like all Tactics skills, War Cry is an instant cast, and can be used at any time, including while on the move or while performing any other attack.
Unlike similar skills of other classes, Tactics shouts are not mutually-exclusive, and may be combined with each other.
- Hardened Wrath: Quadriples the bonus to Armor from War Cry to 80% for the first 5 seconds.
- Charge!: Increases Fury generated to 50.
- Invigorate: The Barbarian and affected allies also increase their maximum Life by 10%, and gain additional Life regeneration for the duration. The amount of Life per second gained scales with level, up to 3325 at level 60 and 13411 at level 70.
- Veteran's Warning: The Barbarian and all allies affected by the War Cry also gain a 30% chance to Dodge attacks.
- Impunity: The Barbarian and all allies affected by the War Cry also gain a 20% bonus to their resistances to all elements.
- Chilanik's Chain (Legendary Mighty Belt): War Cry also increases movement speed of the Barbarian and affected allies by 30-40% for 10 seconds after cast.
- Blade of the Tribes (Legendary Two-Handed Mighty Weapon): on cast, summons both an Earthquake and an Avalanche.
- Horde of the Ninety Savages Set (Set bonus for 2 pieces): doubles the effectiveness of War Cry.