"Valla witnessed the ferocity of hellspawn firsthand as the demons ravaged her village and left her for dead. Now, with no people to call her own, her only allegiance is to her cause: to rid Sanctuary of the demonic filth corrupting its lands. She also likes long walks on the beach, puppies, and crossbows."(src)
Valla is a Demon Hunter.
"She had a choice to make. There was a moment after this tragedy, a moment so brief that it existed between two breaths, and yet it stretched before her across all eternity. Was she going to give up? Was she going to go on? Valla made the choice that all Demon Hunters make faced with that moment in their life. They choose revenge."— Matthew Berger(src)
As with most Demon Hunters, Valla came from a village attacked and destroyed by demons. Of the whole family, only Valla and Halissa survived. Halissa, traumatized by the events, drowned after waking up from a nightmare, running off and slipping into a river, with Valla failing to pull her out. Left alone, traumatized, she was found by a Demon Hunter named Josen, who took Valla under his wing as a Demon Hunter in training. He taught her to harness her anger and pain, and to use both as a weapon against demons.
The Shassar SeaEdit
Hatred and DisciplineEdit
Her memories and guilt for saving neither Halissa nor other family members were used against her by Valdraxxis, a lesser demon of Terror, yet she managed to overcome and banish him. This event become a completion of her training, after which Valla left for Tristram, in light of the coming of the Fallen Star.
The End of DaysEdit
Valla became one of the deadliest Demon Hunters in history, but mysteriously disappeared one night, although her body has never been found. Some claim that she continues her fighting in another world. Her weapon, however, was left behind.
Valla can be considered to be a canonical portrayal of the Demon Hunter class, though name and gender are still at the player's discretion.
The Fortress Ballista was famously used by Valla during the Siege of Bastion's Keep.
Heroes of the StormEdit
- For detailed information, see the respective article on Heroes of the Storm Wikia
In game, she retains Rain of Vengeance, Strafe, Hungering Arrow, Multishot and Vault skills. She also has Hatred as her passive trait. Unlike Diablo III heroes, she can use Vault while channeling Strafe.
Her armor seems very similar to the Leather Hood and respective armor tier, but considerably more complete, reinforced, and with custom red paint.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2014-04-19
- ↑ 2014-03-10, Unique Hero Kill Voiceovers. Heroes Nexus, accessed on 2014-05-02
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Hatred and Discipline (short story)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 2018-11-17, BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal World and Q&A Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2018-11-20
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 2018-11-03, BlizzCon 2018: Diablo Immortal. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2018-11-04
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Diablo Immortal, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2018-11-05
- ↑ Diablo III, Fortress Ballista
- ↑ Heroes of the Storm
- ↑ Diablo III, Valla's Bequest
- ↑ Sanctuary Beckons, EB Games. Accessed on 2014-03-11