Hi there, Warmachine375!Edit
Welcome to our Diablo Wiki, and thank you for your contribution on Wizard! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements. I am happy you decided to create an account to make yourself part of the community. Please, take the time and introduce yourself.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the community portal talk page, on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on User talk:Hawki!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit. And take a gander at the Manual of Style for an overview of the type of writing style required in our pages.
- And last but not the least, please use the Forums for any kind of discussion regarding the inner workings of this wiki and get an idea of what to do next. It is always a good idea to use the Shoutbox widget to let others know that you're online or even just to say Hi.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
- Thanks dude. Warmachine375 (talk) 13:07, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
I've unblocked you on the SC wiki. Keep in mind, Meco did have valid reasons for blocking (not sure about an infinite block though), but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Thanks Hawki, I owe you one and keep up the good work making the fanfics you made! I've been up all night trying to read them all! LOL Warmachine375 (talk) 03:22, May 5, 2014 (UTC)