Hazual, the Archangel of Lore and member of the Angiris Council, left the High Heavens after the discovery of Sanctuary in order to observe the mortal plane and write down/study it's history and lore. (In)Famous for his in-depth knowledge of both the forces of Chaos and Order, Hazual retreated to a mystical nether-realm, a space between spaces known only to mortals as the Internet. For centuries he wrote compendiums of history on various subjects, and this great task continues as he's fuelled by a burning desire to bring order to the Chaos of Wikia.
The Great Tasks[edit | edit source]
- Uploading Quotes and other speeches for: Characters, Monsters, NPC's
- Uploading additional missing info on characters/NPC'S
Main Project at the moment:
- Uploading info on characters, areas and general storyline for The Sin War (novels). Goal is to (eventually) create articles similar in layout to War of the Ancients trilogy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There are rumors that Über Hazual will make an appearance in the Diablo III: Heaven and Hell expansion. This has not yet been confirmed.
- There are speculations that both Horazon and Deckard Cain are mortal disguises for the Archangel of Lore.
- The official Hazual action figure is out for sale, coming to shops near you (in addition to the Hazual magazine, Hazual board game and the Hazual trading card game).
- It was Hazual who invented the exclamation point, "!"
- Hazual was the first (and only) to actually stay a while and listen.