I'm someone who rediscovered Diablo 2 in March 2007. I was checking my CD keys when I started playing and eventually wound up online. Ever since then I've clocked wayy too many hours on this game. I saw a few things that looked like they needed changing and decided to start contributing.
Builds I've PlayedEdit
- Bowazon. When I'm up for range and have found a decent bow, this class is also a fun one for me to play.
- Dragon Talon Assassin: mostly because I'm sick seeing trapsins as the only Assassin build.
- Blade Fury Trapper: Two words - Shurikens and lightning. SHURIKENS AND LIGHTNING!
- Frenzy Barbarian: My favorite Barbarian build.
- Berserker: I didn't find it as much fun as the other barbarian builds, but all magic damage has its perks.
- Wind Druid: A fun build even if you don't PvP
- Rabies Druid: Although I had to sneak this one past ancients, he was almost as much fun as the WIndy.
- Summoner Necromancer: Ladder resets, all you see are sorcs and paladins. Except me, who solos one of these past Hell Baal every ladder.
- Daggermancer: I enjoyed walking this character past Hell Baal, but he's a little more tedious than other characters
- Avenger: My favorite paladin build.
- FoHer: Because all I tend to see are hammerdins, smiters and zealots, walked one of these PvMpast Hell Baal. Not my favorite sort of build, but it certainly wasn't impossible.
- So many people start their botting career with this character, it's turned me off playing any sorceress outside of the Enchantress.
Builds in progesssEdit
- Dragoon: Leap Attack Barbarian, although I'm confused that it's called a dragoon when it's the Cossacks who demonstrate all those stunts of agility.
- Phoenix Assassin: Just made it to Nightmare with this one. A difficult build to walk if not properly geared.
- Martyr: Also more recently known as the Emodin, Sacrifice is a skill many horse around with in the beginning, but is often forgotten once people get access to Blessed Hammer or Zeal. I have one presently in Act 5 Hell. Otto and his Barbarian Hireling wiped out Hell Diablo in less than two minutes.
- I have an Enchantress in Act 1 Hell Even with poor equipment, she's quite viable where other builds have Infinity as a requirement due to the fact that nearly everything in Hell has an immunity.
Builds in Order of FavoriteEdit
Dragon Talon Kicker