The Unbound Bolt is a crafted legendary bow in Diablo III. It requires character level 70 to be used. The level 20 crafted equivalent is the Longshot.
It is one of the few weapons in game with bonus to Critical Hit Damage. However, in order to get a Socket, one would need to re-roll the Attack Speed affix.
Stats (Level 70)Edit
- 2288.8–2731.6 Damage Per Second
- (1124–1342)–(1990–2305) Damage
- 1.47–1.50 Attacks per Second
- +(981–1199)–(1175–1490) Cold Damage
- Increases Attack Speed by 5–7%
- Critical Hit Damage Increased by 31.0–35.0%
- +3 Random Magic Properties
Many a hero has wielded this bow through many an age, and the tales sung of it can be heard from one end of the world to the other.
Unbound Bolt can be crafted using the Plan: Unbound Bolt, as well as 64000 gold, 20 Reusable Parts, 20 Arcane Dust, 30 Veiled Crystals, Caldeum Nightshade and Westmarch Holy Water.
Prior to patch 2.0.6., it also required one Shimmering Quill, which dropped from unique Quill Fiends.