Day joined Blizzard Entertainment in 2005 as a game master in the customer service department. He also worked as a QA analyst before becoming a game designer. His first position as a game designer was as a member of the World of Warcraft team, handling item design duties.
For Diablo III, Day contributed to the development of new game features and class improvements. Since joining the team, he primarily focused on itemization.
- The Necromancer was a favorite class of his in Diablo II. He played the game alongside his brother, as both were drawn to the class.
- The reverse-spelling of "Ramaladni" i.e. Ramaladni's Gift is a reference to his World of Warcraft character Indalamar.
- Day is an avid board game player.
- ↑ 2016-11-05, DIABLO DEVELOPER TALK RECAP: NEW MAPS, CHALLENGE RIFTS, UI UPDATES. Blizzpro, accessed on 2016-11-16
- ↑ 2013-12-05, BlizzCon 2013 – Diablo III: Gameplay Systems + Crusader Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-02-21
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 2014-11-07, BlizzCon 2014 Press Kit
- ↑ 2018-07-14, Diablo 3 Game Designer Travis Day Leaves Blizzard. Diablo.net, accessed on 2018-07-17
- ↑ 2018-09-08, “New Diablo Game Confirmed by Blizzard;” Diablo 3 Switch release date leaked? And more... YouTube, accessed on 2018-09-09
- ↑ 2017-06-30, Behind The Necromancer. YouTube, accessed on 2017-07-03
- ↑ Another WoW Reference.....Travis Day. Diablo Forums. Retrieved on 2018-04-30.