|This page is a Rat's Nest!|
This article does not meet the standards of the Diablo Wiki and needs a clean up.
The Infernal Machine event must be completed in Torment.
Difficulty and RewardsEdit
|Torment Level||Monster Health||Monster Damage||Extra XP Bonus||Extra Gold Bonus||Increased Legendary Drop Rate|
Each level of Torment increases the chance of a legendary item to drop by roughly 15%. Imperial gems also have a chance to drop in Master and higher difficulties. At Torment VII or higher, Rift Guardians are guaranteed to drop a Forgotten Soul with increasing chance to drop the second one.
As of patch 2.3.0, four more levels of Torment difficulty were added: VII, VIII, IX and X. However, they may not be accessed immediately, only being unlocked when player proves their worth. Patch 2.4.2 added 3 more levels, as the power of average endgame builds made T10 completely trivial for a considerable portion of players. Patch 2.6.5 introduced three additional Torment levels: 14, 15, and 16.
- Torment VII-XVI can now only be accessed by level 70 characters
- Torment VII-XVI public games can now only be accessed by players that meet a solo Greater Rift requirements (used to be Paragon level requirement):
- Torment VII requires Solo GR 30
- Torment VIII requires Solo GR 35
- Torment IX requires Solo GR 40
- Torment X requires Solo GR 45
- Torment XI requires Solo GR 50
- Torment XII requires Solo GR 55
- Torment XIII requires Solo GR 60
- Torment XIV requires Solo GR 65
- Torment XV requires Solo GR 70
- Torment XVI requires Solo GR 75
Torment Exclusive ItemsEdit
- Infernal Machines
- Ramaladni's Gift
- Lvl 60 class-specific sets
- Lvl 70 class-specific sets
- Armor of Akkhan (Crusader)
- Bones of Rathma (Necromancer)
- Delsere's Magnum Opus (Wizard)
- Embodiment of the Marauder (Demon Hunter)
- Firebird's Finery (Wizard)
- Grace of Inarius (Necromancer)
- Helltooth Harness (Witch Doctor)
- Jesseth Arms (Necromancer)
- Pestilence Master's Shroud (Necromancer)
- Raiment of a Thousand Storms (Monk)
- Roland's Legacy (Crusader)
- Seeker of the Light (Crusader)
- Spirit of Arachyr (Witch Doctor)
- The Legacy of Raekor (Barbarian)
- Uliana's Stratagem (Monk)
- Unhallowed Essence (Demon Hunter)
- Wrath of the Wastes (Barbarian)
- Themed sets
- Follower items
- Legendary potions
- Bottomless Potion of Amplification
- Bottomless Potion of Chaos
- Bottomless Potion of Fear
- Bottomless Potion of Kulle-Aid
- Bottomless Potion of Mutilation
- Bottomless Potion of Regeneration
- Bottomless Potion of Rejuvenation
- Bottomless Potion of the Diamond
- Bottomless Potion of the Leech
- Bottomless Potion of the Tower
- Bottomless Potion of the Unfettered
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment, no date given. Game Difficulty - Game Guide - Diablo III Blizzard Entertainment Accessed 2014-03-27.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. 2014-04-09.Upcoming Loot Hotfixes - Forums - Diablo III Blizzard Entertainment Accessed 2014-04-10.
- ↑ Nevalistis. (2019, March 29). Patch 2.6.5 PTR Preview. Diablo III Blog. Retrieved on 2019-03-29.