Its most valuable ability, in addition to a guaranteed Socket, is a Chain Lightning 'on hit' effect, which greatly increases the effective damage output, and in addition, slows the monsters enough that frail players have an enhanced opening to get in a safer position. Its internal cooldown seems to be very little, if any. The chance appears to be equal to the Proc Coefficient.
Stats (Level 31)
Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
- 88.9–100.8 Damage Per Second
- (49–56)–(78–88) Damage
- 1.40 Attacks per Second
- Chance on hit to blast your enemy with Lightning, dealing 279–372% damage as Lightning and then jumping to additional nearby enemies. Each enemy hit has their attack speed and movement speed reduced by 30% for 3 seconds. Jumps up to 5 targets
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- +(32–39)–(39–49) Lightning Damage
- +2 Random Magic Properties
- Empty Socket
This ancient blade, imbuned with unpredictable elemental energies, crossed vast universes and hidden dimensions before arriving in Sanctuary. Thunderfury seeks the hand of a true hero, one capable of wielding its awesome power.