Its most valuable ability, in addition to a guaranteed Socket, is a Chain Lightning 'on hit' effect, which greatly increases the effective damage output, and in addition, slows the monsters enough that frail players have an enhanced opening to get in a safer position. Its internal cooldown seems to be very little, if any. The chance appears to be equal to the Proc Coefficient.
Stats (Level 31)[edit | edit source]
Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
- 88.9–100.8 Damage Per Second
- (49–56)–(78–88) Damage
- 1.40 Attacks per Second
- Chance on hit to blast your enemy with Lightning, dealing 279–372% damage as Lightning and then jumping to additional nearby enemies. Each enemy hit has their attack speed and movement speed reduced by 30% for 3 seconds. Jumps up to 5 targets
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- +(32–39)–(39–49) Lightning Damage
- +2 Random Magic Properties
- Empty Socket
This ancient blade, imbuned with unpredictable elemental energies, crossed vast universes and hidden dimensions before arriving in Sanctuary. Thunderfury seeks the hand of a true hero, one capable of wielding its awesome power.