The Initiate (Part 1)Edit
- Which way is the right path, as I stand upon
- this chaotic crossroad of hate...
- How many ways are there to roam
- on this dark and damned road of Fate...
- "There are many ways, my son,
- to find where the souls of Demons remain...
- But it takes only one second of despair and of doubt
- until at last, your soul, they will gain...
- Inherit these lands, these things, these dreams
- that are yours, forever, to adore...
- For there is no life, in the depths of chaos, my son,
- for you to explore..."
The Adept (Part 2)Edit
- For every secret left unveiled, for every power learned,
- I’d sell the remnants of my soul, regardless how it burned.
- And still I sought a higher wisdom few could have attained.
- ‘Though I found it, it would leave me - broken, damned and drained.
- For now I find this power gained is more unto a curse.
- My spirit burns with every spell and each irreverent verse.
- Despite this strength and knowledge earned, I have paid a heavy toll,
- Never should’ve traded power for my own immortal soul.”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.