|The Art of Diablo|
|Published||November 3, 2019|
The Art of Diablo is an upcoming Diablo art book.
For more than twenty years, the artists behind Diablo have conjured new visions of the heavens and the hells, built nightmarish corridors filled with monsters and demons, and unleashed swarms of malevolent creatures upon tens of millions of players worldwide. The Art of Diablo plunges into the concept, design, and environmental art that has defined the world of Sanctuary and the Eternal Conflict at the core of Blizzard Entertainment's action-packed dungeon-crawling game.
- The book was originally slated for release on October 15, 2019. It was pushed back to November 3.
- In October 2019, a German ad for the book listed Diablo IV as being among the artwork covered, in addition to the first three games. The Amazon description remained the same with no mention of the specific games. When asked to comment on the leak, a Blizzard spokesperson stated "we don’t comment on rumors or speculation, but next week we will have exciting news to share so please stay tuned!"
- ↑ The Art of Diablo Hardcover – November 3, 2019, Amazon.com. Accessed on 2019-01-23
- ↑ 2019-10-21, A German-language advertisement may confirm Diablo 4. Blizzard Watch, accessed on 2019-10-23
- ↑ 2019-10-21, Diablo 4 outed in ad for Diablo art book. Polygon, accessed on 2019-10-23
- ↑ 2019-10-28, Diablo 4 Art Book Leak Suggests Lilith Will Return. IGN, accessed on 2019-10-31