The weapon's special effect creates cracks in the ground within roughly 35 yards of the bearer (not of the attack's target) that slow enemies within that range for roughly 60%, but fade after several seconds.
Stats (Level 70)Edit
Legendary Two-Handed Mace
- 3118.0–3438.0 Damage Per Second
- (2914–3176)–(3322–3700) Damage
- 1.00 Attacks per Second
- +(1177–1439)–(1410–1788) Fire Damage
- 25–50% chance to sunder the ground your enemies walk on when you attack
- +4 Random Magic Properties
A weapon of myth and legend. Some say that to use it is folly—that it will rip the land asunder and boil the oceans.
- Along with its low-level counterpart, Cataclysm, Sunder (name and description) is a possible reference to the World of Warcraft event The Sundering, which a villain attempted to repeat in the Cataclysm expansion pack.