|Stay Awhile and Listen: Heaven, Hell, and Cow Levels|
|Author(s)||David L. Craddock|
|Series||Stay Awhile and Listen|
Stay Awhile and Listen: Heaven, Hell, and Secret Cow Levels is the second instalment of the Stay Awhile and Listen trilogy.
The book is set for release in 2019. A Kickstarter campaign was launched in mid-2018 to help with editing and fact-checking, with its deadline concluding on August 3. Stretch goals include copies of the book and its predecessor.
The book's timeframe ranges from 1997 (the aftermath of the release of Diablo) to the summer of 2003 that saw Blizzard North co-founders David Brevik and Max and Erich Schaefer depart the company. Subjects covered include:
- The making of StarCraft and Diablo II
- The creative clashes between Blizzard North and Blizzard South, including examinations into the different cultures of the two studios
- Project X (a never before revealed Blizzard North game)
- The original version of Diablo III
- The development of Blizzard South's cinematics department
- The dismissal of Blizzard North's co-founders and the axing of two-thirds of its development team