The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
StarCraft is a science-fiction based real-time strategy series first released on March 31, 1998, another product of Blizzard Entertainment.
Diablo Easter EggsEdit
- In reference to the Secret Cow Level, the phrase "there is no cow level" is used as a cheat code.
- The protoss Observer, if clicked on enough times, will state "I sense a soul in search of answers." This is a line taken from the Diablo character Adria. The Arbiter will react similarly, albeit "We sense..."
- Another quote from the Observer is "That sounds like a... a huge, gargantuan, swollen, bloated mushroom!" This is taken from Griswold's comments during the Black Mushroom quest.
- The setting of the Diablo series is a world named Sanctuary. A region of Shakuras in StarCraft is named likewise.
- A battle.net multiplayer map for StarCraft is named Diablo and patterned after the Satanic pentagram motif used in Diablo games.
- A Diablo unit exists in the game and can be placed in player made maps with the game's map editor. Diablo also has a cameo in one of the campaign missions, where he appears to control the rising and lowering of a deadly sea of lava.
- There is also an horizontal billboard advertising some of the latest Cineplex 5000 movies, one of them being Diablo: The Musical, in another one of the campaign missions.
- There is an achievement titled Stay Awhile and Listen after listening to all main characters throughout the single player. This phrase is a reference from Deckard Cain in Diablo II.
- Some portraits and decals are Diablo-themed
- A probe pet and protoss-themed transmog set will be available through the collector's edition of Legacy of the Void.
- ↑ Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void - Collector's Edition, Amazon.com. Accessed on 2015-03-13
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.