As of patch 2.6.6, it gained a unique affix. While not taking damage, characters gain a stacking buff (up to 10 stacks, 1 per second) that increases damage done (up to 100%, 10% per stack); however, damage taken also increases (up to 50%, 5% per stack). This is similar to Endless Walk, which grants a damage bonus while remaining stationary; however, Endless Walk grants damage reduction while moving.
In general, actually taking damage resets the stack count to 0, but there are some exceptions: some attacks, such as the Blood Springs in Act V do not reset the stacks, even if they do damage. Moreover, damage that occurs after a delay (such as from the Desecrator affix) will only trigger a reset after the damage begins.
The stacks are displayed as a buff icon for easier tracking.
Stats (Level 9)Edit
- Critical Hit Damage Increased by 20.0–25.0%
- +11–15% Extra Gold from Monsters
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- While not taking damage, your damage is increased by up to 100% and damage taken is increased by up to 50%.
- +3 Random Magic Properties
An unassuming chunk of stone covered with runes. The name of Kantwirt, the ancient god of thieves, is scratched onto its back.