| Smoke Screen|
Class: Demon Hunter (Diablo III)
Required Level: 8
Skill Category: Defensive
Cost: 14 Discipline
Cooldown: 1.5 seconds
Vanish behind a wall of smoke, becoming momentarily invisible for 1 second.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Does not interrupt casting; Can be cast on the move; Does not start cooldown until after effects expire; Can be used while under Crowd Control effects; Breaks Crowd Control effects
Turns the Demon Hunter invisible for 1 second (visually, gives a shadowy appearance without armor). While invisible, they may not be targeted by attacks and spells (any direct attacks will automatically miss, and enemies will ignore them for targeting purposes), and the affected character will be invulnerable to enemy area of effect attacks.
Like other similar skills, Smoke Screen breaks any exising crowd control effects, can be used during those, and makes the character immune to them for the duration, but it does not allow moving through enemies.
The cooldown does not start until the effect of the ability wears off, normally allowing the skill to be used every 2.5 seconds.
- Displacement: gain +100% movement speed while invisible.
- Lingering Fog: increases the duration to 1.5 seconds.
- Healing Vapors: regenerate 15% of maximum Life while invisible.
- Special Recipe: reduces the Discipline cost to 8.
- Vanishing Powder: removes the Discipline cost altogether, increasing cooldown to 6 seconds instead.
- Elusive Ring (Legendary Ring): take 50-60% less damage for 8 seconds after cast.
- Lianna's Wings (Legendary Hand Crossbow): Shadow Power also triggers Smoke Screen when cast.
- Beckon Sail (Legendary Cloak): every 120 seconds, auto-casts Smoke Screen and heals back to 25% of maximum Life when receiving fatal damage.