Class: Crusader (Diablo III)
Required Level: 3
Skill Category: Primary
Generate: 5 Wrath
Ignite the air in front of you, dealing 230% damage as Fire.
Damage Type: Fire
Slash is a Primary Crusader skill.
Strikes a 12 yard long, 90 degree wide cone in front of the Crusader. It is the only Primary skill that does not have a limit on how many enemies it can hit.
- Electrify: damage type changes to Lightning, and each enemy hit has a 25% chance to be stunned for 2 seconds.
- Carve: increases cone width to 120 degrees.
- Crush: increases Critical Hit Chance of Slash by 20%.
- Zeal: damage type changes to Holy, and for every enemy hit, the Crusader's Attack Speed is increased by 1% for 3 seconds. This effect can stack up to 10 times.
- Guard: also increases Armor by 5% for every enemy hit for 3 seconds. This effect can stack up to 5 times.
- Omnislash (Legendary Belt): Slash hits a 360 degrees arc, effectively damaging all enemies within 12 yards around the Crusader.
- Depth Diggers (Legendary Pants): damage increases by 80-100%.
- Simplicity's Strength (Legendary Gem): increases damage by 25% (+0.5% per rank) and heals the character for 4% of maximum Life per hit (rank 25 bonus).
- Boyarsky's Chip (Legendary Gem): Taunts the first enemy hit for 2 seconds (rank 25 bonus).
- Thorns of the Invoker Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): after hitting an enemy with Slash or blocking an attack, Thorns damage increases by 350% for 2 seconds, stacking up to 25 times.
- Thorns of the Invoker Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): attack speed of Slash increases by 50%, and the first enemy it hits takes 15000% of Thorns damage.