| Shield Glare|
Class: Crusader (Diablo III)
Required Level: 4
Skill Category: Defensive
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Light erupts from the Crusader's shield, Blinding all enemies up to 30 yards in front of them for 4 seconds.
Damage Type: Holy
Other Stats: Requires Shield
Shield Glare is a Defensive Crusader skill.
Affected enemies are Blinded. Unlike the Monk's Blinding Flash, enemies immune or resistant to Blind do not have chance to miss, but in return, elites are affected in the same way as lesser enemies. Hits a broad cone in front of the Crusader, roughly 120 degrees wide. Like all Blind effects, it works on Bosses, and the secondary effects still occur even if the target is immune to Blind.
- Divine Verdict: affected enemies also take 20% more damage from all sources for 4 sec, even if immune to Blind.
- Uncertainty: affected enemies have a 50% chance to be charmed for 8 sec instead of being Blinded.
- Zealous Glare: gain 9 Wrath for every Blinded enemy.
- Emblazoned Shield: enemies with less than than 25% Life have a 50% chance to release a blast when Blinded, dealing 60% damage as Physical to enemies within 8 yards, including the Blinded target itself.
- Subdue: affected enemies are also slowed by 80% for 6 seconds.
- The Final Witness (Legendary Crusader Shield): Shield Glare hits all enemies in 360 degrees arc of the Crusader, effectively every enemy in 30 yards.
- Flail of the Ascended (Legendary Two-Handed Flail): Shield Glare deals damage equal to up to 5 last Shield Bash casts to each affected enemy.
- Roland's Legacy Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): every cast of Sweep Attack or Shield Bash reduces remaining cooldown by 1 second.
- Towering Shield: reduces cooldown by 30%.