| Shadow Power|
Class: Demon Hunter
Required Level: 16
Skill Category: Defensive
Cost: 14 Discipline
Draw in the power of the shadows, gaining 26821 Life per Hit for 5 seconds.
Life per Hit granted is additionally increased by 25% of the Life per Kill.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Does not interrupt casting; Can be cast on the move
- Night Bane: when activated, the Demon Hunter slows the movement speed of enemies within 30 yards by 80% for 5 seconds. Only affects enemies who were within that range at the moment of activation.
- Blood Moon: The total Life on Hit granted by Shadow Power doubles in effectiveness.
- Well of Darkness: reduces the Discipline cost to 8.
- Gloom: Reduces all damage taken by the Demon Hunter by 35% while Shadow Power is active.
- Shadow Glide: While affected by Shadow Power, the Demon Hunter gains +30% movement speed.
- Elusive Ring (Legendary Ring): take 50-60% less damage for 8 seconds after cast.
- Lianna's Wings (Legendary Hand Crossbow): Shadow Power also triggers Smoke Screen when cast.
- The Shadow's Mantle Set (Set Bonus for 4 items): Shadow Power gains the effect of all runes at once and lasts infinitely.
- Perfectionist: reduces Discipline cost by 10%.
- Tactical Advantage: additional 60% movement speed after cast for 2 seconds.
Before Patch 2.0., this skill used to grant 15% Life Steal, which was mandatory for endgame builds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.