Class: Crusader (Diablo III)
Required Level: 9
Skill Category: Utility
Generate: 30 Wrath
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Taunts all nearby enemies and instantly generates additional 5 Wrath for every enemy taunted. Taunted enemies will focus their attention on the Crusader for 4 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Can be cast on the move; Does not interrupt casting
When activated, taunts enemies within 15 yards of the Crusader. The total number of enemies it can attract at once is unlimited.
- Cleanse: for every affected enemy, the Crusader gains additional Life on Hit for 5 seconds. The amount scales with level, up to 1073 per stack at level 70.
- Flee Fool: instead of Taunt, causes affected enemies to flee in Fear for 8 seconds.
- Too Scared to Run: affected enemies also have their attack speed reduced by 50% and movement speed Slowed by 80% for 4 seconds.
- Charged Up: for 4 seconds after casting Provoke, any damaging attack of the Crusader has a chance to also deal 50% damage as lightning to affected targets.
- Hit Me: for 4 seconds after casting Provoke, the Crusader's Block Chance is increased by half (+50% of existing chance, not by actual flat +50%).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.