Due to the mechanics of the game, they are mostly used by classes that can Blind the enemy: Monk and Crusader. Having The Sultan of Blinding Sand or Blind Faith may also make an interesting combination with these bracers.
Stats (Level 50)Edit
Promise of Glory
- 158-178 Armor
- 4–6% chance to spawn a Nephalem Glory globe when you Blind an enemy
- One of 2 Magic Properties (varies):
- Critical Hit Chance Increased by 2.5%
- Critical Hit Chance Increased by 4.5–6.0%
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- +3 Random Magic Properties
Lost and found again through the ages, these bracers bear the names of all who have worn them. Each one found great glory, but not all survived to reap the rewards.