- “Brother Fyntana commissioned this weapon to replace the hand he lost in his storied quest to rid the Aranoch of the Lacuni. It is said that bits of the panther men he killed were incorporated in its construction.”
- "Uliana’s beliefs were forever altered when she was attacked on the road by beings she believed to be agents of the gods of chaos — if not the gods themselves. She had never imagined beings of such horror could actually exist."
- “Uliana’s passion to defeat the gods of chaos drew the ire of the Patriarchs, for a monk was to seek balance in all things. She disappeared shortly after her excommunication, never to be seen again, swearing to eradicate all agents of chaos for the good of all mankind.”
- "After her encounter with the demonic creatures in the Aranoch, Uliana became obsessed with defeating the gods of chaos, and, to this end, began adapting the forms of the Veradani towards the martial style every monk is familiar with today."
- "Ultimately, she was unable to view her exile as punishment, as she firmly believed the monks’ true calling was to inspire the masses, not lock themselves away."
- "Uliana was the first to venture out amongst the laymen while retaining her status — for in those days, monks were forbidden to leave the monasteries, with their forms being used solely to commune with the gods."
- "Uliana questioned the orthodoxy that the gods were actual beings, asking if they might not instead be metaphors to guide the monk’s spiritual development. For her temerity, she was ordered to wander the world and seek repentance."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.