| Poison Dart|
Class: Witch Doctor
Required Level: 1
Skill Category: Signature Spells
Shoot a deadly Poison Dart that deals 185% damage as Poison and an additional 40% damage as Poison over 2 seconds.
Damage Type: Poison
Other Stats: Signature spells are free to cast.
Darts deal both instant damage and damage over time. The latter effect stacks, but is not renewed.
- Splinters: shoots 3 Poison Darts instead of one in rapid succession (in the same direction), each dealing 110% damage as Poison, but no longer deals damage over time.
- Numbing Dart: damage type changes to Cold, and also chills the enemies hit, slowing them by 60% for 2 seconds.
- Spined Dart: damage type changes to Physical, and also gain 50 Mana per hit.
- Flaming Dart: instead of usual effect, deals 565% damage as Fire over 4 seconds, effect stacks, but is not renewed.
- Snake to the Face: instead of a Poison Dart, throw a a snake that has a 35% chance to Stun the enemy for 1.5 seconds. Speed and range do not change.
- Carnevil (Legendary Voodoo Mask): Up to 10 Fetishes shoot unmodified Poison Darts at the same target every time the Witch Doctor does. Having Splinters rune increases the number of shots they do.
- The Dagger of Darts (Legendary Ceremonial Knife): Witch Doctor's and Fetishes' Poison Darts pierce through enemies and deal 400-500% increased damage.
- Simplicity's Strength (Legendary Gem): increases damage by 25% (+0.5% per rank) and heals the character for 4% of maximum Life per hit (rank 25 bonus).
- Helltooth Harness Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): damaging enemies with Poison Dart will apply Necrosis, slowing enemies by 60% and inflicting 3000% damage per tick for 10 seconds. Elemental Damage type is chosen from the highest skill bonus of the character.
- Helltooth Harness Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): after casting Wall of Death, gain +9000% increased damage for 15 seconds for Poison Dart.
- Boyarsky's Chip (Legendary Gem): Taunts the first enemy hit for 2 seconds (rank 25 bonus).
- Vision Quest: every damaging hit increases Mana regeneration by 40% for 5 seconds, effect does not stack.
- Poisoned blow darts are a common tribal weapon in the real world, usually envenomed with the poison of tree frogs, plants or snakes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.