- Fixed copy-protection for various CD, DVD, and CD-R drives.
- Barbarians wielding two Throwing Potions are no longer prevented from entering games.
- Socketed items were mistakenly and irreversibly de-randomized in 1.04. Now their gem effect values are taken from the upper end of their original (pre-1.04) random ranges.
- Fixed all spell ranges. They were mistakenly reduced in v1.04.
- Fixed a bug that prevented deleting some Characters.
- Fixed numerous foreign language display problems.
- Fixed a bug in the trade screen when the Horadric Cube was open.
- Duplicate ladder entries should no longer occur.
- The Ladders scroll properly now when there are less than 999 entries.
- Realm characters should no longer appear as robed.
- Fixed a bug allowing users to appear in a channel twice.
- If the user cannot connect to a default realm, a "Realm down" message is displayed.
- Fixed the "packet sniffing" exploit used when gambling.
- High-durability items no longer lose durability when you join a game after exiting or dying.
- The Conversion skill no longer causes a monster counting error in the Den of Evil.
- A prompt now appears informing the user to delete characters when they have greater than eight characters in a Realm.
- Player profiles now have a link to their ladder records, if they are in the top 999.
- A "connecting to realm" message was added.
- The Paladin's Concentration skill now enhances the damage of Blessed Hammer just as it did in 1.03. The damage displayed on the Character screen is correct, too.
- The Amazon's Strafe skill now correctly enhances base bow damage rather than total bow damage.
- The Amazon's Guided Arrow skill now enhances base bow damage rather than total bow damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.