- Fixed Gossip (same gossip from each towner every time)
- Fixed disappearing quests (upon re-entering the town level, quest statuses were incorrectly cleared through array bounds overstep).
- Fixed generating spell books by Adria (would "morph" on new game).
- Fixed the bug where picking up gold when your inventory is full duplicates the gold in your hand and fills your gold slot.
- Fixed the Berserk spell to prevent crashes (large numbers of berserk monsters occasionally attacked dead monsters).
- Fixed inactive monsters to prevent same kind of crash as above
- Fixed entering levels; had crashed on some systems (seemingly randomly).
- Fixed doppelganger's items to not clone Diablo
- Fixed generating rings of fire behind a wall.
- Sped up monk's open-hand attack (users complained he should be faster with feet than with the sweeping staff).
- Various small internal fixes to prevent potential misbehavior.
- Fixed monster hitpoints variable type for tough monsters (some monsters, especially in Nightmare/Hell difficulty, had way fewer hit points than specified)
- Changed Search spell to show items on automap, too (users complained they couldn't find things behind solid walls in Caves, Nest, Crypt).
- Fix to unique items changing between games (Veil of Steel, Arkaine's Valor, etc.).
- Fixed to dropping and picking back up oiled items (bonus was lost).
- Fixed Cathedral Map activation crash bug
- Added sounds to Mana Drain and Disenchant traps
- Monster hit points in Nightmare/Hell are +100/200 instead of +1.5/+3
- Fixed monster stats display in Nightmare/Hell to reflect the halving.
- Balance/Stability/Harmony now does something
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.