|Act(s) found in||5|
|Attack Rating 1||14,043|
|Attack Rating 2||13,064|
|% to Block||50|
Beware his Bone Prison; it is difficult to destroy and can imprison a player or minion for quite a while. He regenerates hit points at twice the normal rate, and has an ungodly number of them to begin with. The Red Lightning Hose deals half physical, half lightning damage.
The biggest difference the player notices is that this version of Diablo now has much higher life, much higher resistances, more powerful attacks, and Armageddon. He also regenerates life at twice the normal rate.
- Fire Nova - An expanding ring of fire, similar to his Act IV appearance.
- Red Lightning Hose - Another move borrowed from his Act IV encounter, this pink spray of doom deals half lightning and half physical damage.
- Cold Touch - Chills and slows players without proper equipment. (Can not be frozen.)
- Fire Wall - Just exactly like the Sorceress's spell of the same name, this creates a very damaging wall of flame to torment heroes foolish enough to stand in the fire.
- Firestorm - Diablo's special moving firewall attack, this snakes along and deals huge damage to anything nearby.
- Bone Prison - Diablo targets stationary characters and especially town portals with this form of entrapment.
- Charge - Dropping to all fours, Diablo races in to close the distance. He is highly vulnerable in this mode, losing his blocking, so quite a few hits can be scored if he does it while chilled or slowed by a Decrepify curse.
- Armageddon - Just like the Druid skill, this rains fireballs down all around Diablo, damaging any players in the vicinity.
Pandemonium Diablo is not the same as Über Diablo (also known as the Diablo Clone). Pandemonium Diablo is one of the three brothers spawning in the Pandemonium Event - Über Tristram, while the Diablo Clone is a single boss spawning after enough Stones of Jordan have been sold on a given server. This confusion is due to the Pandemonium Event being introduced after Über Diablo has already been added, and therefore this name was taken.