Effects[edit | edit source]
|Weapon||+50% Enhanced Damage|
|Body armor or helm||5% To Maximum Cold Resist|
|Shield||5% To Maximum Cold Resist|
Socketing an item with an Ohm rune increases the item's level requirement to 57, unless it was already higher.
Sources[edit | edit source]
The Act 2 (H) Good treasure class has a chance to drop an Ohm rune, as do higher Good treasure classes.
Rune Words[edit | edit source]
Ohm runes are used in seven rune words.
- Bramble 'RalOhmSurEth' body armor
- Call to Arms 'AmnRalMalIstOhm' weapon
- Chaos 'FalOhmUm' katar
- Doom 'HelOhmUmLoCham' axe, polearm or hammer
- Exile 'VexOhmIstDol' paladin-only item
- Faith 'OhmJahLemEld' missile weapon (ladder only)
- Famine 'FalOhmOrtJah' axe or hammer
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Ohm runes are used in one Horadric Cube recipe.
- Transmute two Ohm runes and a normal diamond to create one Lo rune. (single-player, open or ladder only)