The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
For Diablo II monster modifier, see Multi-shot.
Class: Demon Hunter (Diablo III)
Required Level: 22
Skill Category: Archery
Cost: 25 Hatred
Fire a massive volley of arrows dealing 360% damage as Physical to all enemies in the area.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Requires Ranged Weapon
Multishot (a.k.a. Multi-shot or Multiple Shot) is an Archery Demon Hunter skill, based on the similar Amazon skill from Diablo II. Unlike its predecessor, it increases damage compared to an individual shot.
- Fire at Will: damage type changes to Lightning, and Hatred cost reduces to 18.
- Wind Chill: damage type changes to Cold, and enemies hit are Chilled by 60%; moreover, they have an 8% greater chance of taking a Critical Hit for 3 seconds.
- Suppression Fire: the first 4 enemies hit are knocked back up to 20 yards.
- Full Broadside: increases damage to 500%.
- Arsenal: damage type changes to Fire, and also launches 3 rockets for 300% damage as Fire each.
- Dead Man's Legacy (Legendary Quiver): Multishot deals 150-200% more damage and hits enemies below 60% of maximum health twice.
- Yang's Recurve (Legendary Bow): Multishot fires 50% faster and deals 150-200% increased damage; in addition, all skills (both Hatred and Discipline spenders) cost 40-50% less resources.
- Embodiment of the Marauder Set (Set Bonus for 4 items): any time the Demon Hunter fires Multishot, all of their Sentries will fire it as well at their current target, fully benefiting from runes and enhancements.
- Embodiment of the Marauder Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): for every active Sentry, damage of the Demon Hunter's own Multishot increases by 12000%.
- Unhallowed Essence Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): deals 350% increased damage per point of Discipline the Demon Hunter currently has.
- Ballistics: Damage dealt by rockets from Arsenal is doubled.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.