Visually, they have pale blue appearance, and boast no special abilities.
They are relatively rare compared to other types, but always drop a single non-combat pet (one for each player; just one for split screen on console), regardless of difficulty. The pet dropped is always a random one of those the player does not have as of yet, so on each kill, one is guaranteed to acquire a new pet, and after exactly 19 kills, gain a full collection.
The dropped pets include:
- Blaze (flaming skull)
- Buddy (fallen hound)
- Charlotte (spider)
- Friendly Gauntlet (hand)
- Galthrak the Unhinged (crustacean demon)
- Grunkk (mini-Siegebreaker)
- Haunting Hannah (ghost)
- Humbart Wessel (arcane skull)
- Lady Morthanlu (khazra)
- Lamb (squire boy)
- Malfeasance (specter)
- Ms. Madeleine (doll)
- Overseer Lady Josephine (teddy bear)
- Queen of the Succubi (succubus)
- That Which Must Not be Named (mini-Cow King)
- The Bumble (yeti)
- The Mimic (chest)
- The Stomach (mini-Ghom)
- Unihorn (unicorn)
- Prior to patch 2.4.2, their map icon was identical to that of a normal Goblin.