| Mass Confusion|
Class: Witch Doctor
Required Level: 22
Skill Category: Terror
Cooldown: 60 seconds
Incite paranoia in enemies, confusing them and causing some to fight for you for 12 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Mass Confusion is a Terror Witch Doctor skill.
Upon cast, enemies within 20 yards of the Witch Doctor have a 66% chance to be confused for 12 seconds. This spell always successfully confuses at least one of the enemies, so a single enemy is guaranteed to be confused. The affected monsters only attack their former allies, only with basic attacks, and cannot turn on the Witch Doctor, even if they find no other targets, instead following him or her for the duration.
- Unstable Realm: reduces the cooldown to 30 seconds.
- Devolution: enemies killed while Confused have a 100% chance to summon a Zombie Dog.
- Mass Hysteria: up to 10 enemies who were not Confused are Stunned for 3 seconds.
- Paranoia: all enemies in the area of Mass Confusion (regardless of whether or not they have been successfully Confused) deal 30% less damage for 12 seconds (does not stack from multiple casts, even from different players).
- Mass Hallucination: a giant spirit strides throughout the Mass Confusion area, aiming at nearby enemies, dealing 400% damage per second as Physical to enemies it passes through.
- Last Breath (Legendary Ceremonial Knife): reduces cooldown by 15-20 seconds (stacking with the Unstable Realm rune).