| Laws of Hope|
Class: Crusader (Diablo III)
Required Level: 24
Skill Category: Laws
Active / Passive
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Passive: Recite the Law, healing the Crusader and their allies for 10728 Life per second.
Active: Empower the Law, surrounding the Crusader and their allies in a shield for 5 seconds that absorbs up to 124128 damage.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Only one Law can be active at a time; Can be cast on the move; Does not interrupt casting
The Law has a 60 yard radius. Only one Law skill per Crusader can be learned, but different Laws and different rune effects from several Crusaders stack. The amounts of damage absorbed and Life per second gained scale with level, up to 124128 damage and 10728 Life per second at level 70. Basic effect of the same Laws from different Crusaders does not stack.
- Wings of Angels: Empowering the Law also increases movement speed for the Crusader and allies by 50%, and allows everyone affected to move through enemies (and Waller barriers) unimpeded. Also clears Slow and Immobilize effects, and makes immune to them for 3 seconds.
- Eternal Hope: Empowering the Law also increases the maximum Life of the Crusader and allies by 10% for 3 seconds. The current Life does not change.
- Hopeful Cry: Empowering the Law also reduces Physical damage taken by the Crusader and allies by 25%.
- Faith's Reward: Empowering the Law also heals the Crusader and allies for every point of Wrath that the Crusader spends. The amount of healing scales with level, up to 1073 per Wrath point at level 70.
- Promise of Faith: Empowering the Law also reduces all non-Physical damage taken by the Crusader and affected allies by 25%.
- Skywarden (Legendary Two-Handed Mace): every 60 seconds, gain one random unmodified Law.
- Roland's Legacy Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): every cast of Sweep Attack or Shield Bash reduces remaining cooldown by 1 second.
- Long Arm of the Law: increases duration of Active Law effect by 5 seconds. Duration of the Wings of Angels and Eternal Hope runes special effects does not change.
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.
The Stop Time skill rune was removed in patch 2.2.0, and replaced with Promise of Faith.
Stop Time: Empowering the Law also causes all health loss and regeneration to pause for 3 seconds. While this effect lasts, the Crusader and affected allies will receive no healing, but will also reduce any unsaved damage taken to 0. This does not count as making them immune to damage (and therefore secondary effects of enemy attacks can still trigger properly).
- Each of the laws skills corresponds to an aspect of the Angiris Council: in this case, that of Auriel.