Class: Crusader (Diablo III)
Required Level: 22
Skill Category: Defensive
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Pass judgment on all enemies within 20 yards of the targeted location, Immobilizing them in place for 6 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Judgment is a Defensive Crusader skill.
When invoked, blasts the targeted area (up to 60 yards away). It has a momentary action, having no effect on enemies that come into that area after the cast. Secondary effects trigger even if targets are immune to Immobilize.
- Penitence: For every affected enemy, the Crusader gains additional Life regeneration for 3 seconds. This effect stacks. The amount of Life per second scales with level, up to 2682 per stack at level 70.
- Mass Verdict: Before being Immobilized, enemies are drawn to the center of the area.
- Deliberation: Increases duration to 10 seconds.
- Resolved: Affected enemies also have additional 8% chance to be critically hit by all attacks.
- Debilitate: Affected enemies also deal 40% reduced damage for 6 seconds.
- Sacred Harness (Legendary Belt): Judgment gains Debilitate rune (in addition to any other) and is automatically cast at the landing location of Falling Sword.
- Roland's Legacy Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): every cast of Sweep Attack or Shield Bash reduces remaining cooldown by 1 second.
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.
The following was removed in patch 2.3.0, replaced with Debilitate:
- Conversion: Affected lesser enemies below 25% Life have a 20% chance to be killed outright and converted into an Avatar of the Order for 5 seconds. Each Avatar will attack for 100% of the Crusader's damage as Physical.