For other uses of Iron Skin, see Iron Skin.
| Iron Skin|
Class: Crusader (Diablo III)
Required Level: 8
Skill Category: Defensive
Cooldown: 30 seconds
The Crusader's skin turns to iron, absorbing 50% of all incoming damage for 4 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Does not interrupt casting; Can be cast on the move; Can be used under crowd control effects; Breaks crowd control effects
Iron Skin is a Defensive Crusader skill.
Visually, it encases the Crusader in a suit of armor, but is different from (and can be used during the) Akarat's Champion (graphics of the latter suppress the Iron Skin visual).
- Reflective Skill: also quadruples (+300%) the Crusader's Thorns damage while active.
- Steel Skin: increases the duration to 7 seconds.
- Explosive Skin: when Iron Skin expires, it explodes for 1400% damage as Physical to enemies within 12 yards.
- Charged Up: also has a 20% chance per tick (roughly every 0.5 seconds) to Stun all enemies within 10 yards of the Crusader for 2 seconds.
- Flash: if the Crusader takes any damage while Iron Skin is active, their movement speed is increased by 60% and they can move through enemies unhindered. This surge of speed lasts 5 seconds. This effect is renewed, but it also does not stack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.