| Ice Bolt|
Required Level: 1
Skill Tree: Cold Spells
Cost: 3 Mana
Shoots a bolt of ice that damages and slows your victim.
Damage Type: Cold
Synergies: Frost Nova, Ice Blast, Glacial Spike, Blizzard, Frozen Orb
One of the first spells a novice of the frigid elements learns is the power to summon crystals of pure freezing energy. When hurled at her enemies, these bolts subject their targets to freezing pain and impaired movement.
- Gives synergy to:
- Ice Blast: +8% Cold Damage Per Level
- Glacial Spike: +5% Cold Damage Per Level
- Blizzard: +5% Cold Damage Per Level
- Frozen Orb: +2% Cold Damage Per Level
- Receives synergy from:
- Frost Nova: +15% Cold damage per level
- Ice Blast: +15% Cold Damage per level
- Glacial Spike: +15% Cold damage per level
- Blizzard: +15% Cold damage per level
- Frozen Orb: +15% Cold damage per level
Ice Bolt is among the first skills that a Sorceress can learn, and the first offensive Cold Spell.
Although not as damaging as the other elementary spells in a Sorceress' repertoire, Ice Bolt has the advantage of slowing enemies. It is succeeded by the more powerful spell Ice Blast, which not only slows enemies, it Freezes them solid.
Mana Cost: 3