It is the defensive class set for Witch Doctors for level 70. This set can only drop at Torment difficulty.
All of the items in this set are restricted to Witch Doctors. Even transmogrification of these items is only available to Witch Doctors.
Pieces[edit | edit source]
The set consists of six pieces. All six are required to complete the set, and all six are Witch Doctor-restricted.
- Helltooth Gauntlets (Gloves)
- Helltooth Greaves (Boots)
- Helltooth Leg Guards (Pants)
- Helltooth Mantle (Pauldrons)
- Helltooth Mask (Helm)
- Helltooth Tunic (Chest Armor)
- Enemies hit by Primary skills, Acid Cloud, Firebats, Zombie Charger, Zombie Dogs, Gargantuan, Grasp of the Dead, Piranhas, or Wall of Death are afflicted by Necrosis, becoming Slowed by 60% and taking 3000% damage per tick for 10 seconds (2 pieces)
- After applying Necrosis to an enemy, the Witch Doctor takes 60% reduced damage for 10 seconds (4 pieces)
- After casting Wall of Death, gain 9000% increased damage for 15 seconds to all primary skills, Acid Cloud, Firebats, Zombie Charger, Zombie Dogs, Gargantuan, Grasp of the Dead, Piranhas, and Wall of Death (6 pieces)
The first bonus Elemental damage type matches the one that Witch Doctor has highest skill bonus for.
Second and third bonuses are multiplicative to other similar modifiers. They do not stack from multiple casts, instead being refreshed. Damage bonus applies to the skills themselves, not necessarily against foes hit by Wall of Death.
Development[edit | edit source]
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.
Prior to patch 2.3, set bonuses of this set were different.
- +500 Intelligence (2 pieces)
- Reduces cooldown of the Wall of Zombies by 2 seconds (4 pieces)
- Wall of Zombies spews acid, dealing 300% damage as Poison every second for its entire duration to all enemies 30 yards in front of the wall (6 pieces)
The last bonus stacked, if multiple Walls of Zombies were summoned to cover the same area with acid.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The set helm was originally named, modeled and described exactly as the legendary Voodoo Mask, Mask of Jeram. The developers renamed it in Patch 2.1.
- This set's pieces, when equipped (or items transmogrified into these) will cause the visible patches of the Witch Doctor's skin to be colored dark gray, resembling the tribal war paint.