| Ground Stomp|
Class: Barbarian (Diablo III)
Required Level: 4
Skill Category: Defensive
Generate: 15 Fury
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Stomps the ground soundly, stunning enemies within 14 yards of the Barbarian for 4 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Note that this skill may not be cast on the move.
Wrenching Smash skill rune is one of the easiest to use tools for the Wrath of the Wastes Set Dungeon, as it allows pulling together and stunning monsters for massive Rend without risk of being attacked by them.
- Deafening Crash: reduces cooldown to 8 seconds, and affected enemies are also Slowed by 80% for 8 seconds after the Stun ends. If the enemies hit are immune to Stun, they are Slowed immediately.
- Wrenching Smash: increases the radius to 24 yards. Before the strike, enemies are also pulled in to the Barbarian.
- Trembling Stomp: affected enemies also suffer 575% damage as Fire.
- Foot of the Mountain: Ground Stomp generates 30 Fury (twice as much).
- Jarring Slam: affected enemies have a 10% chance to drop a Health Globe. Number of Globes that can spawn at a time is limited.
- Dread Iron (Legendary Belt): Ground Stomp also summons an Avalanche at the same location, ignoring cooldown of the regular skill.
- Band of Might (Legendary Ring): after cast, take 60-80% less damage for 8 seconds.
- Might of the Earth Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): reduces the remaining cooldown by 1 second for every 30 Fury spent.
- Might of the Earth Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): increases damage by 20000%.
- The attack animation of the Ground Stomp causes the ground to crack and shatter and sends shockwaves of air all round the Barbarian. This is reminiscent of the Tauren Chieftain's War Stomp skill from Warcraft III.