The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| Grim Scythe|
Class: Necromancer (Diablo III)
Required Level: 3
Skill Category: Primary
Generate: 12 Essence per enemy hit
Slash with a summoned Scythe in front of the Necromancer dealing 150% damage as Physical.
Damage Type: Physical
Grim Scythe summons a huge spectral scythe in a wide arc (roughly 160 degrees), dealing damage in front of the Necromancer and restoring Essence for each damaged enemy.
Note that Essence is only generated if Grim Scythe actually deals damage.
- Execution: Non-Elite enemies below 20% health have a 5% chance to be decapitated and instantly killed on a damaging hit.
- Dual Scythes: Slashes with two summoned Scythes instead of one, each dealing 150% damage as Physical and pushing affected enemies together, pulling them directly to the front of the Necromancer (counts as Knockback). Radius is slightly reduced.
- Cursed Scythe: Damage type changes to Poison, and enemies hit by the scythe have a 15% chance to be inflicted with a random Curse of the Necromancer's arsenal; these curses do benefit from runes and enhancements, if any. The actual skills are not cast; instead, an enemy simply suffers the respective effect. The curses will apply even if they are not a part of the current skill set, and each enemy can suffer from more than one different curse at a time.
- Frost Scythe: Damage type changes to Cold, and each enemy hit increases the Necromancer's attack speed by 1% for 5 seconds, stacking up to 15 times.
- Blood Scythe: Also heals the Necromancer for 1% of maximum Life per enemy hit.
- Haunted Visions (Legendary Ring): Simulacrums will replicate Grim Scythe instead of Skeletal Mage.
- Depth Diggers (Legendary Pants): damage increases by 80-100%.
- Trag'oul's Corroded Fang (Legendary Scythe): The Cursed Scythe rune has a 100% chance to apply a curse, and increases damage done against cursed enemies by 175-200%.
- Leger's Disdain (Legendary Phylactery): Grim Scythe deals an additional 65-80% damage for each point of Essence it restores.
- Trag'Oul's Avatar Set (Set Bonus for 4 items): while at full Life, healing from Blood Scythe is added to maximum Life for 45 seconds, up to 100% additional Life.
- Trag'Oul's Avatar Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): Blood Scythe healing is increased by 100%.
- Simplicity's Strength (Legendary Gem): increases damage by 25% (+0.5% per rank) and heals the character for 4% of maximum Life per hit (rank 25 bonus).
- Boyarsky's Chip (Legendary Gem): Taunts the first enemy hit for 2 seconds (rank 25 bonus).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.