"The tragedies in these lands have left many restless spirits in their wake...and they demand retribution. These spirits will take out their vengeance on any unsuspecting individual who may pass...for they believe that the blood of the living will yet restore the lives that were ripped away from them."
Ghosts (a.k.a. Ghastly Gravediggers or Ghastly Murderers) are an undead enemy type in Diablo III. They are mostly encountered in the Cemetery of the Forsaken and underground tombs. Finding all the Ghosts is required for the Haunted achievement.
In-game[edit | edit source]
Uniques (Gravediggers)[edit | edit source]
Uniques (Other)[edit | edit source]
- High Cleric (Ancient Tower)
- Lady Arsonia (House of Corpses, Finding the Forgotten event)
- Lord Darius Brenden (Westmarch Commons, The Angered Dead event)
- Lord Kertis (Paths of the Drowned, Lord of Fools event)
- Lucious the Depraved (Cemetery of the Forsaken)
- The Crazed Man (Ancient Tower)
- Queen Asylla
- Zoltun Kulle