It's unique property causes enemies to crackle with lightning bolts, hitting all other enemies within a ~10 yard radius of the target on which it triggered. Affected targets do not take damage from the effect themselves.
Because the elements of your chosen skills override any elemental damage properties on weapons, Fulminator's unique property will only function when using skills that deal Lightning damage. It's inherent Lightning damage cannot trigger the property when using skills of a different element.
Stats (Level 31)Edit
- 91.6–104.8 Damage Per Second
- (49–56)–(78–88) Damage
- 1.44–1.46 Attacks per Second
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- Lightning damage has a chance to turn enemies into lightning rods, causing them to pulse 444–555% damage as Lightning every second to nearby enemies for 6 seconds
- +(32–39)–(39–49) Lightning Damage
- +3 Random Magic Properties
The Quinblades are the only surviving weapons forged by master swordsmith Morad Peerse, each a unique expression of his craft. Made during Peerse's Early Period, Fulminator expresses, through blinding speed and arcing lightning strikes, its maker's youthful exuberance and the joy he found in his craft.