|This page contains future content|
This article contains information that has not yet been released. The subject matter may not be accurate and/or may change before release.
Class: Sorceress (Diablo IV)
Skill Category: Mastery
Cost: 40 Mana
Create a wall of flames dealing Fire damage to enemies over 8 seconds.
Damage Type: Fire
Like the original spell, Firewall creates a line of flame that deals periodic damage to enemies that stand in it or attempt to cross it. Enemies affected by the Firewall count as Burning.
Multiple Firewalls can be created at once, potentially covering a large area and making enemies that escape one Firewall to immediately wander into another.
- Potent Warding (5): Elemental damage and resistances are increased by 2% per point.
- Devastation (5): Critical strike chance is increased by 2% per point.
- Align the Elements (5): The Mana cost is reduced by 5% per point.
- Precision Magic (5): Elemental damage increases over time, up to a maximum of 5% per point after 3 seconds. Attacking resets this effect.
- Inexorable Reach (5): Damage is increased by 3% per point against enemies outside of melee range.
- Char to Ash (5): Fire damage is increased by 6% per point each second, up to 30% per point. This effect resets when taking damage.
- Soulfire (5): Fire damage is increased by 4% per point after standing still for 1.5 seconds. Moving cancels this effect.
- Blaze of Glory (5): Fire Critical strike damage is increased by 3% per point and Burning enemies deal 2% less damage per point to the Sorceress.
- Burning Resonance (5): Damaging a Burning enemy has up to a 25% chance to restore 2% Mana per point.
- Devouring Flames (5): Each source of Burning on an enemy increases the direct damage of Fire spells by 2%, up to 2% per point.
- Endless Pyre (1): Burning effects deal an additional 15% for each second the target remains Burning, up to 75%.
- Conflagration (1): direct Fire damage deals an additional 30% damage to Burning targets.
- Frostbite (5): Damage against Chilled enemies is increased by 2% per point.
- Endless Winter (1): Critical strike chance against Chilled and Frozen enemies is increased by 30%, but Chill effects no longer Freeze.