As of 2.4.3, it gained a unique affix: hitting enemies with Falling Sword grants additional damage to Blessed Hammer for 10 seconds. Notably, the bonus stacks for up to 10 enemies (for a bonus of up to 800%) hit with a single cast of Falling Sword, but bonuses from multiple casts do not stack: the second use erases the previous bonus and resets the clock. The damage buff affects both the hammers themselves and their rune secondary effects.
Stats (Level 16)Edit
Legendary Two-Handed Sword
- 101.8–105.6 Damage Per Second
- (76–79)–(109–113) Damage
- 1.10 Attacks per Second
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- +(13–16)–(16–20) Holy Damage
- Each enemy hit by Falling Sword increases the damage of Blessed Hammer by 60-80% for 10 seconds. This effect stacks up to 10 times.
- +3 Random Magic Properties
The Boosenian smiths forged swords with a technique centuries beyond their time. Few craftsmen have been able to replicate the quality of their work.
- The sword is a reference to Ben Boos, an artist who worked on Diablo III, and who passed away. To honor his memory, the game's development team re-modeled the sword in the style of Boos's weapons and wrote flavor text to match.
- ↑ 2014-05-16, Celebrate Two Years of Diablo III With Undiscovered Easter Eggs. The Escapist, accessed on 2014-05-17