It has a high chance to Fear on hit, and before patch 2.0., due to damage allocation bug, offered the highest plain base damage in game. An Echoing Fury with socket and Life Steal would have been the most expensive one-handed weapon on the Auction House.
As of patch 2.6.6, it gained a unique affix, an opposite of Stone Gauntlets: each enemy killed adds a stacking (up to 5 times) boost to attack speed and movement speed, up to 75% / 25% total. This works on kill assists and pet kills.
Stats (Level 60)[edit | edit source]
- 1166.2–1433.8 Damage Per Second
- (801–968)–(1068–1308) Damage
- 1.25–1.26 Attacks per Second
- +4–7% Damage
- 10.0–20.0% Chance to Fear on Hit
- Increases Attack Speed by 4–5%
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- +(610–745)–(731–926) Damage
- Slaying enemies engulfs the wielder into a Frenzy, increasing attack speed by 15% and movement speed by 5%. This effect stacks up to 5 times
- +1 Random Magic Properties
The sound of each strike instills terror in the hearts of those who hear it.