A Dol rune is a low rune which can be socketed into equipment in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. Although Dol runes are not the most common, they are not very valuable, with few popular uses outside transmuting into Hel runes in ladder games.
Effects[edit | edit source]
|Weapon||Hit Causes Monster To Flee 25%|
|Body armor or helm||Replenish Life +7|
|Shield||Replenish Life +7|
Socketing an item with a Dol rune increases the item's level requirement to 31, unless it was already higher.
Sources[edit | edit source]
The Countess's extra rune drops on nightmare or hell difficulty can include Dol runes.
The Hellforge on nightmare difficulty has a 1 in 11 chance to drop a Dol rune as part of its quest reward.
The Act 5 Good treasure class has a chance to drop a Dol rune, as do higher Good treasure classes.
Rune Words[edit | edit source]
Dol runes are used in seven rune words.
- Chains of Honor 'DolUmBerIst' body armor
- Exile 'VexOhmIstDol' paladin-only item
- Fortitude 'ElSolDolLo' weapon or body armor (ladder only)
- Passion 'DolOrtEldLem' weapon
- Silence 'DolEldHelIstTirVex' weapon
- Venom 'TalDolMal' weapon
- White 'DolIo' wand
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Dol runes are used in one Horadric Cube recipe.
- Transmute three Dol runes and a chipped emerald to create one Hel rune. (single-player, open or ladder only)