Arcane: League of Legends - The Loop
Do you like this video?
For other meanings of the term, see Diablo (disambiguation).
"Heroism in the face of absolute terror. That's how I describe the Diablo universe in a nutshell."
- Diablo (1996)
- Diablo: Hellfire (1997)
- Diablo II (2000)
- Diablo III (2012)
- Diablo II: Resurrected (2021)
- Diablo Immortal (2022)
- Diablo IV (TBD)
- Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (2014, Playstation 4 and Xbox One)
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection (2018, Nintendo Switch)
- Diablo Archive
- Moon of the Spider
- The Sin War
- The Order
- Storm of Light
Pen and Paper RPG
- The Diablo series primarily derives inspiration from Judeo-Christian symbols, icons and iconography. As the series has progressed however, more inspiration has been taken from other major real-world religions.
- In terms of visual design, Blizzard considers Diablo to be its most realistic series, sitting on the opposite end of the spectrum from Warcraft.
- Julian Love has suggested that Diablo himself should be in every main series installment, though him not being in expansions is acceptable.
- 2013-12-08, BlizzCon 2013 – Diablo III Lore and Story Q&A Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-03-29
- 2014-05-31, Inside Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard's MOBA mash-up of Diablo, StarCraft, and WarCraft. PC World, accessed on 2014-06-03
- 2017-01-04, Developer Insights: 20 years of Diablo. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2017-01-23