The Diablo book series refers to novels set in the universe of Diablo in Sanctuary.
These are the titles of the books in order of publication date.
- Demonsbane published 2000 by Robert B. Marks
- Legacy of Blood published 2001 by Richard A. Knaak
- The Kingdom of Shadow published early 2002 by Richard A. Knaak
- The Black Road published late 2002 by Mel Odom
- Birthright published 2006 by Richard A. Knaak
- Moon of the Spider (novel) published 2006 by Richard A. Knaak
- Scales of the Serpent published early 2007 by Richard A. Knaak
- The Veiled Prophet (Novel) published late 2007 by Richard A. Knaak
- The Order published May 2012 by Nate Kenyon
- Heroes Rise, Darkness Falls published November 2012 by various authors
- Storm of Light published 2014 by Nate Kenyon
- Morbed published 2014 by Micky Neilson
In 2008, the first 4 stories were compiled into Diablo Archive.
In addition to the novels, two comic volumes were also produced, which are in order:
- Tales of Sanctuary published 2001, written by Dave Land and Phil Amara, art by Francisco Ruiz, coloring by Trevino & Carreno
- Sword of Justice published 2011, written by Aaron Williams and illustrated by Joseph Lacroix
Non-novel books were also released:
- Deckard Cain's Journal published online in ?
- Writings of Abd al-Hazir published online in ?
- Book of Cain published December 2011
- The Art of Diablo III published May 2012 with the Collector's Edition
- The Art of Blizzard published September 2012
- Book of Tyrael published October 2013
- Stay Awhile and Listen published ?
- The Art of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls published March 2014 with the Collector's Edition
Robert B. Marks wrote three other books related to his previous work, but not officially introduced into canon:
- A Kingdom for a Sword published 2000
- Angels of Darkness, Soldiers of Light
- The Fate of Siggard unpublished sequel to Demonsbane
- Chronology of Novels, which presents them in order of in-universe events, rather than by publication order.