The special affix creates a small spectral wolf, essentially a slow piercing missile that travels for roughly 60 yards. The wolf is charging at the random enemy in vicinity, not necessarily in the direction the bearer is facing.
As of patch 2.4.3, it can no longer summon a wolf more than once per second, but damage done by the wolf is increased for each block made during the interim.
Lord Wynton carries this shield in combat.
Stats (Level 31)Edit
Defender of Westmarch
- 256-319 Armor
- +10.0–20.0% Chance to Block
- (236–295)–(283–413) Block Amount
- Blocks have a chance of summoning a charging wolf that deals 800–1000% damage as Physical to all enemies it passes through
- +6% Chance to Block
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- +3 Random Magic Properties
This aged, wolf-crested shield bears scars from hundreds of battles. It was presented to the original Knight Commander of Westmarch by King Korsikk as the first official act after his coronation. Since then, it has been borne by many of the order's greatest heroes, and its bearer is accorded all the respect such a badge of honor deserves.
- This item is a possible reference to the Game of Thrones, particularly its appearance is almost identical to the House Stark shield design.