The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Class: Necromancer (Diablo III)
Required Level: 14
Skill Category: Curses
Cost: 10 Essence
A crippling curse that reduces the enemies’ movement speed by 75% and their damage done by 30% for 30 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
When activated, this skill curses the ground within the targeted area for 1 second. Any enemy touched by it will be cursed for 30 seconds.
Unlike Diablo II Curses, in Diablo III multiple curses can afflict the same target.
- Dizzying Curse: Cursed enemies have a 10% chance to be stunned for 2 seconds when hit.
- Enfeeblement: Increase the potency of the movement speed reduction to 100%, decaying by 5% with every second for 5 seconds. Remaining duration uses the regular 75% speed reduction.
- Wither: Damage reduction increases to 40%, but curse no longer reduces movement speed.
- Opportunist: Gain a 3% movement speed increase for every enemy cursed, up to 30%.
- Borrowed Time: Gain 1% cooldown reduction for every enemy cursed, up to 20%. This does not reduce the remaining cooldowns, only decreases the future ones.
- Cursed Scythe: Enemies hit by the Scythe have a 15% chance to be inflicted with a random Curse of the Necromancer's arsenal; these curses do benefit from runes and enhancements, if any.
- Trag'oul's Corroded Fang (Legendary Scythe): The Cursed Scythe rune gains a 100% chance to apply a curse and increases damage against cursed enemies by 175-200%.
- Dayntee's Binding (Legendary Belt): the Necromancer gains a 40-50% reduction to all damage taken while Decrepify is active on at least one foe.
- Spear of Jairo (Legendary Spear): The Necromancer's Thorns is increased by 10-15% for every enemy afflicted by a Curse.
- Briggs' Wrath (Legendary Ring): Uncursed enemies are pulled to the targeted location when a Curse is applied to them.
- Cursed Form: While active, Simulacrum makes all Curse skills apply all three curses to each target, even if the Necromancer does not have the other two Curses on their skill set.
- Eternal Torment: reduces Essence cost by 50% and increases duration to 5 minutes.
- Spreading Malediction: Increases the Necromancer's damage done by 1% for every enemy afflicted by any Curse.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.