The unique affix boosts all channeled Wizard skills, increasing their damage output multiplicatively. Other damage sources benefit from it as well, though it may be hard to use them simultaneously with channeling a skill (though Etched Sigil solves that issue).
As of patch 2.6.8, the effect only works after 1 second of channeling.
Stats (Level 70)Edit
- 392.0 Damage Per Second
- 168–392 Damage
- 1.40 Attacks per Second
- While channeling Arcane Torrent, Disintegrate, or Ray of Frost for at least 1 second, all damage is increased by 250-325%.
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- One of 7 Magic Properties (varies):
- +(981–1199)–(1175–1490) Elemental Damage
- +3 Random Magic Properties
The Quinblades are the only surviving weapons forged by master swordsmith Morad Peerse, each a unique expression of his craft. The aptly-named Deathwish was the last weapon he forged. Despairing over his unhappy life, Peerse decided to craft his masterwork. Pulling the red-hot blade from the forge, the smith fell upon it, quenching the sword in his own blood and imbuing it with an arcane shard of his very soul.
- It is the only Quinblade that is not functionally limited to the element it represents (Arcane in this case).