Class: Crusader (Diablo III)
Required Level: 21
Skill Category: Utility
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Build up a massive explosion, unleashing it after 3 seconds, dealing 1160% damage as Holy to all enemies within 15 yards.
Damage Type: Holy
Other Stats: Can be cast on the move; Does not interrupt casting; Destroys corpses
Condemn is a Utility Crusader skill.
When activated, a circle appears around the Crusader, and moves with them. In 3 seconds, it detonates, dealing damage to all enemies around the Crusader at the moment of explosion.
- Vacuum: as the explosion charges up, it pulls enemies within 20 yards to the center of the blast every second. Every second, increases the number of enemies it can pull. Does not affect enemies immune to Knockback.
- Unleashed: removes the charge time, releasing the blast instantly.
- Eternal Retaliation: for every enemy hit by the explosion, the remaining cooldown is reduced by 1 second. Potentially may reduce it to zero.
- Shattering Explosion: damage type changes to Physical, radius increases to 20 yards.
- Reciprocate: damage type changes to Fire, and 50% of all damage the Crusader takes while Condemn charges is added to damage of the explosion. This takes unmodified raw damage in account, even if the Crusader absorbed or was immune to this damage.
- Blade of Prophecy (Legendary Two-Handed Sword): increases Condemn damage by 600–800%, and up to 2 enemies hit by Condemn will release another instant unruned Condemn blast. Secondary blasts do not trigger this effect.
- Frydehr's Wrath (Legendary Crusader Shield): increases damage by 600-800% and removes the cooldown, but adds a 40 Wrath cost.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.